Ken & I spent Saturday at his brother Ed's house hanging out with the family. Susan didn't come b/c she hadn't been feeling that well & didn't want to give whatever she had to the kids, but it turns out the kids were already sick with a stomach bug and they ended up giving it to us! Ken's mother, Ed, Ken & I all came down with the same thing a day or so later. The kids seem to have gotten the worst of it, tho, sadly. :( Luckily, it was only a one-day bug, so it passed relatively quickly.
But, to top everything off, Amazon, UPS & the Post Office seem to have conspired to keep the new Harry Potter book away from me. They must be Death Eaters! They finally delivered it yesterday due to my performing an Accio Book charm & I finished it this morning before work. I won't give away anything to those who haven't read it yet, but I will say that I think it's worth the hype. I only wish this wasn't the end! At least Amazon refunded me the price of the book b/c of the late delivery.
Movies, movies, more movies and some other stuff...
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment