Movies, movies, more movies and some other stuff...

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Recent Movies and Stuff

Saw Dave Chappelle's Block Party finally, which was great. Even though I'm not a big fan of hip-hop/rap, the documentary is just really well done, and I love the Fugees performance at the end. Lauryn Hill totally rocks Killing Me Softly.

--

I'm really bummed b/c I just found out that my current favorite show Veronica Mars got cancelled. Grrr to the TV gods!

--

Ken found a cool site: www.sarda.es. It's in Spanish, but most of the pix need no translation. You have to click on some of the pix to get the full effect. Definitely worth perusing.

--

I also saw The Professional again and was reminded why I love that movie. If I could, I'd love to make a sequel about Mathilda grown up and becoming a cleaner herself.

No comments: