We spent a lovely Saturday in Williamsburg. First we took a tour (not much of a tour - it's just 1 room!) of the Brooklyn Brewery. Afterward, Ken & I checked out some vintage stores & hung out at Spoonbill & Sugartown, a very cute bookstore on Bedford Ave. Then we read & snacked at a cafe a couple doors down whose name I can't remember and finally we finished off the night at our newlywed friends Khaya & Mike's party. Check out their wedding photos!
Movies, movies, more movies and some other stuff...
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Brooklyn
We spent a lovely Saturday in Williamsburg. First we took a tour (not much of a tour - it's just 1 room!) of the Brooklyn Brewery. Afterward, Ken & I checked out some vintage stores & hung out at Spoonbill & Sugartown, a very cute bookstore on Bedford Ave. Then we read & snacked at a cafe a couple doors down whose name I can't remember and finally we finished off the night at our newlywed friends Khaya & Mike's party. Check out their wedding photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment