Our friends Joyce & Shawn and Khaya & Mike just had healthy baby boys! Above is a pic of Joyce & Shawn with their little one, Michael Emmanuel Tai-Lin Tzeng. I don't yet have a pic of little Aaron James Robert Peluso, but will post as soon as I do! Both only weighed about 6 1/2 lbs. but they sure have big names :)
Movies, movies, more movies and some other stuff...
Sunday, December 21, 2008
New babies!
Our friends Joyce & Shawn and Khaya & Mike just had healthy baby boys! Above is a pic of Joyce & Shawn with their little one, Michael Emmanuel Tai-Lin Tzeng. I don't yet have a pic of little Aaron James Robert Peluso, but will post as soon as I do! Both only weighed about 6 1/2 lbs. but they sure have big names :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment