Movies, movies, more movies and some other stuff...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Expecting!


Ken & I are extremely happy to announce that we're having a baby! We had our first ultrasound at 11 weeks. We could see the baby's heartbeat and s/he even kicked, which was very cool to see! It's much clearer on the monitor in the doctor's office, but in the picture, the baby is lying on its left side, facing the camera, with the head to the right and you can see the arm and leg buds.

If everything goes well, the new addition to the Lee/Pak tribe will arrive in mid-July 2009! For right now, we're just telling our family and close friends.

3 comments:

emi said...

whoo-hoo! that's an awesome, awesome sonogram. big, fat congrats.

kathykim said...

Sue!!!!
I just happened to check your blog and found this wonderful entry! Congrats and we are so happy for you and Ken. So, it seems like mid-July? We can't wait!

Sue said...

Thanks!! Yes, we're very excited! I haven't told anyone at work though, so please keep it on the down low for a little bit. Kathy, you can tell any or all of the family, of course, but try to tell them it's not general knowledge yet so it doesn't get announced on Facebook or something before I can tell people at work myself. I will probably announce it to everyone next week after I have my next ultrasound and am safely past 13 weeks.