Movies, movies, more movies and some other stuff...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Bday Dylan, Victor & Emi & Congrats Khaya!

The weekend before last was Victor's bday, so we went to a new Thai place on St. Mark's. Ken & I had a celebrity sighting when we saw Parker Posey coming out of Kim's Video while we were waiting to meet up with everyone & the restaurant, Klong, was a big hit.

Last weekend was our nephew Dylan's bday so Ed & Debbie had a family get-together at their house to celebrate. And I also had a bridal shower to attend for my friend Khaya who'll be getting married next month! We had to miss Victor & Emi's party on the 22nd - sorry about that, guys - but we did get to meet up & have a nice dinner to celebrate Emi's bday on Sunday at Mingala Burmese, one of our E. Vil faves.

2 comments:

solargun said...

eeeeeviiilll!!! Mwahahahahah!!! Mwahahahahaha!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sleeny said...

I haven't seen either Veil or 3:10 but I've heard good things about both. I hope that the actors in both movies continue to do quality movies and NOT sell out. Although, wasn't there a rumor that Ed Norton will be the next Dr. David Banner??????